Search Engine Optimization is the most basic element of digital marketing which is engaged in providing keyword ranking and traffic on websites which is indirectly managed by google via google algorithms. It is of much importance for that organization that competes among its peers and tries to obtain the first place in google ranking. For having online presence in the market, companies try to make each and every tactics possible to attain key positions. These tactics requires much knowledge over it to perform and allow great conversions. For keeping an eye over its tactics, it is requires to have some tools that can make a control over performance of the work done to promote business and bring traffic on websites. There are Various Digital Marketing Job Opportunities for candidates to explore themselves and take part in top companies.
Useful Tools for SEO
- Squirrly SEO: This tool provides the paid service which includes unlimited content optimization, monitor website ranking, blogs analytics, keyword research and much more. This tool gives the option of monitoring activities and giving the refined results.
- Majestic SEO: This tool helps in analyzing what your competitors are doing and there performed activities. At this website you just need to paste the URL of the website and it will give detailed information about the competitor with relevant summary.
- Raven Tools: It is collection of PPC, SEO tool, content marketing, and social media tools. It is basically designed for the entrepreneurs and startup owners.
- Webmaster Tool: This tool allows communicating with google and adjusting many aspects of how Google sees your site. This is most essential and useful toolset. When you log in on the web master first thing you see is the dashboard. Under this you can access all the major sections, sitemaps, crawl errors and much more.
- Plagiarism Tracker: After google panda update, content must be unique and fresh. After the update, google doesn’t give preference to the web pages having duplicate content. So, content plays a vital role in your website ranking. If you use someone else content then it will harm your website ranking or traffic.
- Keywords tools: To increase the traffic on a website or attract the audience towards your website always it is very important to select keywords carefully. The base of SEO is keywords without keywords we can’t do anything in SEO, that is why developing a list of keywords is most important and it is the first step.
- Google Analytics: To get success in the online market it is very important to measure everything, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it”. Google Analytics is a free tool that is used to track all the information about your website. In order to run a successful campaign, you need to use analytics to track the performance of keywords.
- Keyword Density Checker: Checking the density of keyword is very essential; our keyword density must be in between 1% to 3%. For better result, it is very important to check the density of keywords in your content, try to keep the density of keyword round 1.5% that is very important. And avoid keyword stuffing in your article or blog just to increase the density of keywords.
- Domain Authority Checker: Domain Authority is a term that defines the popularity of domain which is considered as one of the search engine ranking factor. It is based on three factors: size, age, popularity; It is considered as a useful metric in the online marketing to consider the quality of any site.
- SEMrush Tool: With the help of this powerful tool you can analyze your competitor list; you can check the whole list of an organic search, backlinks data, keyword research, and mobile user experience you can easily measure how many of your pages are not mobile friendly.
These above mentioned tools are very important to keep keen view over the performance of any organization especially for Digital Marketing team. By these tools you can easily monitor, trace and analyze the future prospect to take important decisions. It is essential for any organization to generate report and take decision wisely.
Ashish Kumar is an online media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest career guidance and job trends In India and Online Digital Marketing Trends. Writing helps me to improve my knowledge, skills and understanding about the world around me. He writes about various related topics such as Various Digital marketing technique, Job Opportunities in India, Trending subjects and many more.
You must log in to post a comment