With the advent of the digital era, everything, right from buying a safety pin to purchasing home appliances and a lot more had shifted to online mode. So is the case with subscribers who are recharging their SIM via online transaction only. If we consider the BSNL recharge, it’s really simple to follow the steps to do BSNL recharge online. Along with online recharge, now subscribers enjoy other benefits relevant to their interest such as getting cash back or free trial to some online streaming platform such as Airtel Xstream, etc., which is the main reason behind everyone now opting for online recharge.
Three easy steps or ways to do the online recharge for BSNL numbers –
Various online payment platforms such as Amazon, MobiKwik, Paytm, and websites including Airtel Payments Bank provide easy access to do so in just three easy ways; what one exactly needs to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Choose the platform through which BSNL online recharge will be done
- Fill in the BSNL number of the concerned person that needs to get recharged, later choose among the postpaid or prepaid plans to support the recharge.
- Afterwards, select the operator and the area that the individual belongs to and make the final payment to complete the recharge.
The BSNL recharge plans are available on almost every online payment platform, but for more convenience, the individuals are advised to confirm the plans that they’ve chosen for the recharge with the BSNL online platform. The other plans relevant to BSNL online recharge available on the Paytm, Amazon, Airtel Payments Bank provides the scope for getting additional benefits to their subscribers, and they provide an easy way to follow the recharge and do it successfully.
How to do the BSNL recharge through the BSNL platform?
Now even BSNL itself provides the opportunity to do the recharge online. For that, individuals have to download the BSNL platform and need to log in with some authentic number. Further, they can follow the below-mentioned procedure to do the recharge online –
- Do a BSNL application login.
- Click skip or log in.
- Choose recharge from the on-screen options.
- In the open dialogue boxes, enter GSM prepaid, mobile number, circle and name.
- Click on the concerned number that needs to get recharged.
- Choose the chosen plan or kind of charging amount.
- Click continue.
- When the amount is paid, the BSNL number is recharged successfully.
The same procedure can be followed if one is interested in doing the recharge via the online portal of the BSNL.
How to recharge the BSNL number through Paytm, Amazon or Airtel Payments Bank?
The recharge process is comparatively easy through these platforms; what one needs to do is, follow the procedure of recharge mentioned below –
- Sign up for the application.
- On the left upper corner, select prepaid or postpaid.
- In the field below, enter the concerned mobile number.
- Choose the BSNL as of the service operator.
- Afterwards, tap the circle like Delhi.
- Enter the recharge amount or click on the other plans available.
- To recharge and make payment, click on.
- The recharge is done successfully.
Above are the easiest three ways mentioned in which one can do the BSNL recharge or BSNL bill payment online through the BSNL portal itself or another third-party app such as Amazon, Paytm or websites such as Airtel Payments Bank.