When Apple launched the App Store for iPhone devices, it only had 500 apps in the beginning. Now, there are more than 2.2 million iOS apps. Android too had the similar start, but now, Google Play store has more than 2.8 million apps. No doubt the growing number of apps has also created tough competition among the app owners and developers.
Today, A isn’t the hard thing to do. If you have a plan, you will find a mobile app development company. The hardest thing is, in fact, to drive as many installs as possible because the more an app has installs, the more it will be successful.
But then getting users to download your app isn’t everything. It’s just winning half the battle. It’s why because at least 25% or more users will uninstall an app just after installing it. 77% of users will abandon apps within 72 hours installing them.
But this will happen only to those apps which lack at user engagement. Yes, apps failing to engage users at the time they launch them, will of course see failure. They will not survive.
Depending on the scopes that will be served by the app, an average app may require an investment of anywhere between $25, 000 and 100,000 for its development. Despite this amount of investment, only one in four mobile apps actually succeeds to engage users. This simply means that a vital majority of apps would be forgotten because they would fail to deliver enough value.
But this isn’t the only way. Even if users uninstall every three apps out of 4, 85% of all the time they spend on mobile devices is spent inside apps. And in most cases, 84% of all time spent by users, is spent in the same five apps.
This is why mobile app developers of the current time need keeping a lot of things in their minds while working on mobile app projects. They need to do whatever they can, to enhance the user experience, or otherwise, they would end up at wasting a lot of time and money.
So what will make a difference to your app?
The way to add your app to the list of the those most widely used apps is to serve up it with steady, stream, relevant and informative content which have capabilities to streamline the interests of all users. The way out to such a problem is that you rely on CaaS (Content as a Service).
Here are the top benefits of using CaaS in a mobile application development:
- Time is the most precious asset. Whether you are the owner of an app or just a developer, you have limited time to update the app in terms of content. On the other hand, creating engaging content takes more than enough time. Here, CaaS services provide the content in the best possible way so that you never run low of content for any instant instance.
- CaaS service providers offer turnkey solutions that let app developers get the personalized content of both local and global standards.
- Because the CaaS service providers are professionals in their businesses, they know how to design and develop engaging content for apps.
- Also, professional content is capable of engaging users for long time which means there would be an increased rate of retention.
- The more you have engaging content, the better you would have monetization.
Author Bio :- James Stewart is the technical writer of Mobilmindz that helps startups and enterprises in mobile technology and having a great experience in finance app development, restaurant app development.