In today’s world, because of many beneficial reasons, most of the people are seeking for the government jobs in any field possible. Moreover, government job gives employees many better facilities that help people in every aspect of their lives. Every year, the government are announcing and recruiting for the number of vacancies in the different fields.
Staff Selection Commission is one of the leading and welcoming organizations for government exams in India. Following that, each year, thousands of vacancies have been announced and are filled out by the SSC organization in the respective departments. With that given, it gives job opportunities to the lakh of students in India.
SSC conducts exam each year and usually, the exam takes place in four tires. Once the candidates are qualified for the exam, they will be hired under group b and group c posts. In a various post of SSC CGL, salary will differ.
- Application Start: 05 May 2018
- Last Date: 05 June 2018
- Fee-last date: 07 June 2018
- Submission Last Date: 05 June 2018
- General, OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: No Exam Fee Required for SC/ST Candidates
- PH Female: No Exam Fee required for Female candidates
- Candidate can pay via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode
- Offline: E Challan Fee Mode
- Candidates who wish to apply for the exam, before applying must ensure whether they are qualified to attend the exam.
- 18 to 32 year
- SC/ST- 5 Years
- OBC-3 years
- PWD-10 Years
If you wish to fill up the Sarkari result online form, you need to graduate from the recognized university. For some specific post, you need to have some extra qualifications; you can see it in detail on the official website.
Steps to apply online SSC CGL
- Visit the SSC CGL official website
- Fill out the required details
- Pay application fees via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode
- Use valid email id in order to get an update with the latest info provided by SSC
- Upload your Scanned photograph and signature
- Check details one more and click submit your form
- Take the print out of your application form for your future reference
Once you are prompted as applied successfully, you can ensure that you have completed the form filling and submission process. Prepare well for the exam to getting trained from the best coaching for SSC CGL. The other information regarding exams like exam pattern and selection process will be given on the official portal. Visit and prepare well as per the schedule and do well on your exam.